Friday, May 22, 2009

Shaved Peaches

Last Monday, we confirmed how time is not something that we can neglect.
Samantha was not there and it seems that Peaches is better when she (Sam) is on stage. Three years ago, the show was incredible and Peaches was about 40. Now that she is surely over 40, and me, I am approaching fast to that complex age, we expected nothing new but energized.

I believe that Peaches show was as good as the new album. Having said that, I can say that it was "ordinaire", almost predictable and hardly relevant.

Now, that I have seen pretty much everybody I like on stage, I must say that Peaches needs to go back to the old school. Bowie, Cooper, Simmons, WOW, Pop (Iggy, not the music), and even Manson's DVDs can help to cure this lack of energy...and please, don't get shaved and shake your tits!

I enjoyed the show though!


PD: By the way, DoD opening act was "penible"...

1 comment:

  1. great!, the only negative point is that i haven't been there...

    ReplyDelete