Saturday, May 30, 2009

36

Yesterday I turned 36. It is hard to say but is real. While I am facing new realities and I am becoming older, I am just wondering how "mature" should I look like.

Should I stop going for a rock show? Should I stop listening Linkin Park because they are reserved to teenagers? Should I turn and be more interested in Adult Contemporary Music? Should I pay attention to the "Parental Advisory" label? Should I stop going to the "General Admission" area in a Slayer-M. Manson show?

These are only some few questions regarding the way I use to live music, not to mention life as itself!

Maybe, I will never find the answers to those questions but for the moment I prefer to think that I still deserve at least a half of the energy to enjoy the next Metallica show.

Gracias infinitas a Ale & Vero por ese regalo tan especial que seguro disfrutare al maximo...la verdad no me lo esperaba!

2 comments:

  1. Aplauses for your iniciative, Carlitos!
    Y aquí tu fan eterna... esperando un post dedicado a otras demencias, como la salsa. ¿Porque vendrá la salsa, verdad?

    ReplyDelete